ESRT is bringing Seussical JR. to the Fairhope Civic Center this November!
JOIN THE CAST!
- Auditions are August 16 & 17, 4pm-6pm. Potential cast members should plan to audition on either Monday or Tuesday, but not both.
- 3rd-12th graders are welcome to audition! No experience or preparation is necessary.
- Although not required, we encourage you to print and complete this audition form in advance and bring it with you.
- Invitation-only callbacks will be required for some individuals and will be held on Thursday, August 19, beginning at 4pm.
- Auditions, callbacks, and rehearsals are held at The Nicholson Center: 1410 Captain O'Neal Drive Daphne, AL 36526.
- For more information please email questions to email@example.com.
PLAN YOUR VISIT!
- November 5th & 6th @ 7:00 PM, November 7th @ 2:00 PM
- Tickets to come!
- November 4th & 5th @ 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 1:00 PM
- $5.00 per student. Teachers and one chaperone per every seven students will receive free admission.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
- View the Field Trip poster here.
LEARN MORE THE SHOW!
Horton the Elephant, the Cat in the Hat and all of your favorite Dr. Seuss characters spring to life onstage in Seussical JR., a fantastical musical extravaganza from Tony-winners, Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty.Transporting audiences from the Jungle of Nool to the Circus McGurkus, the Cat in the Hat narrates the story of Horton the Elephant, who discovers a speck of dust containing tiny people called the Whos. Horton must protect the Whos from a world of naysayers and dangers, and he must also guard an abandoned egg that's been left in his care by the irresponsible Mayzie La Bird. Although Horton faces ridicule, danger and a trial, the intrepid Gertrude McFuzz never loses faith in him. Ultimately, the powers of friendship, loyalty, family and community are challenged and emerge triumphant!